Salon Privé is one of the longest-running and most successful motoring events held in the UK, and this year (their 13th Edition) we were asked by Pirelli and Ferrari to provide baristas and mobile coffee stands for their 3 day set ups in the stunning grounds of Blenheim Palace (on the Palace’s famous cricket pitch to be exact!) – one of the most beautiful venue we’ve had the privilege of working in.
While visitors savoured a world-class collection of automotive glamour and royalty, including some of the finest motor cars and motorcycles in the world, the Social Espresso mobile coffee stands were a great hit for both our clients. For this event we had branded coffee cups that had a full wrap of the clients’ logos, which was a fantastic way to put their brand in everyone’s hand, and to get everyone talking about the coffee.
But the real starts were obviously the cars. Just a few of the amazing supercars and hypercars on display were:
- The new Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
- The Santa Agata marque’s new Urus SUV
- The extreme Dendrobium D-1 electric hypercar
- The new high-performance Brabham BT62 supercar
- The impressive new Rolls-Royce Cullinan
- The spectacular Bugatti Chiron (black carbon fibre with an orange interior)
- Two Wiesmann V8 powered Heritage Editions – a GTMF5 Coupe and an MF4 Roadster
You can read all the details on the Salon Privé 2018 website.
Find out more about our mobile barista service branding options and our mobile barista hire for track days and other motoring events including exhibitions, conferences, festivals, press days, product launches and more, email us at , or give us a call on 020 3802 2773.